The x-treme race battery line from last year was successful around the world in many competition classes. At the same time, they have gained high level of acceptance and appreciation amongst the scene’s best drivers. The latest generation battery technology gets a new boost. The HV-LiPo graphene cells offer even more power than before. They can be charged up to 8.7V without problem. The again improved cell chemistry generates an extremely low internal resistance and therefore less heat buildup under load. The so called HDS-7 cell chemistry guarantees maximum performance over the complete race time.
The P5-HV technology with 5mm gold connectors and 7.6 (2S) technology underline the extremely high technical sophistication … just as the Ultra LCG type for a perfect center of gravity and even higher corner speeds.
- NEW P5 Technology
- HV-LiPo GRAPHENE cells - New, high power LiPo cells that can be charged up to 8.70V (2S)! Maximum power!
- 100% compatible for 8.40V (2S) charging - More power than our 2016 batteries at 8.40V charging!
- Improved lifetime - highly improved lifetime when charged to 8.40V (2S) only!
- Stock Spec: Specially developed for stock racing classes with highest possible voltage output for maximum speed and acceleration
- LCG - Low Center of Gravity: Lower CG and lighter cells result in higher cornering speed and faster reactions on steering inputs
- HDS-7 chemistry - improved chemistry for low internal resistance + less heat build-up under load = maximum power until the end of your run
- FREE 5mm Gold Works Team connectors included (not with #999542)
- 3C charge current: Safe and fast recharge
- Charge with your standard LiPo charger. No special charger required.
- Complying with the rules of the following federations and race series: EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR, JMRCA, BRCA, DMC
- 120C/60C LiPo Power. No memory effect, extremely long lifetime.
- Durable, see-through, hardcase made of high-quality synthetic material
- 2mm gold coated balancing connector
- NOSRAM quality approved